As of now, the wiki is in a rather unpolished state, lacking many articles and having many stubs. The following is a list of all the work that has to be done before this wiki is considered to be in a stable state.
When you find or complete an article that you consider is finished, leave a message either on this project's talk page or in the #wiki-talk Discord channel, to let an admin know, and then they'll review it. A will appear on the article status column to signify that it is completed.
On tables, you will see the following icons:
- The article has adequate information and formatting to be considered a proper article.
- The section has adequate content.
- The article or section is not properly formatted and/or is missing pieces of information.
- The article or section hardly has any information or has not been created yet.
- The deciding administrator was not able to come to a conclusion on the quality of the section.
Creating content pages should follow in this fashion: create base category page, create all pages for that category, move on to next cat. Any page that's finished should be added to the appropriate Navbox.